Seeking immediate site availability and build-ready infrastructure? Find it all at Camp Hall
For leaders of industrial-sector businesses seeking to expand, relocate or grow, there are plenty of reasons to choose next-generation commerce park Camp Hall as a location for a new facility. Just to name a few of the key attributes the award-winning Charleston, SC-area, industrial park can deliver:
- Build-ready infrastructure, with water, sewer, gas, fiber, power, and road-related resources needed to drive the most demanding of industries already in place.
- A permitted and forthcoming Palmetto Railways short line rail service connection to the CSX railroad.
- A range of permits and entitlements approved and in place.
- A large and well-educated workforce readily available and within easy reach.
Further, recently named the nation’s No. 7 industrial park for the third straight year, Camp Hall is also located in a state and region renowned for its favorable business climate and incentives — as evidenced by the lofty rankings South Carolina is given by industrial and economic experts alike, including:
Current campus availability
Of course, industrial decision-makers who are ready to get their projects underway quickly and efficiently are also seeking immediate site availability — and Camp Hall can deliver in this area, too. To help you explore options, here’s a quick rundown of the current status of each of the nine campuses at Camp Hall:
- Campus 1: 88.74 developable acres originally available — 10 acres sold, 39 acres pending, 11 ACRES AVAILABLE.
- Campus 2 (Avian Commons): 114 developable acres originally available — convenience store site pending, 90 ACRES AVAILABLE.
- Campus 3: 607 developable acres originally available — Pending(with multiple companies interested).
- Campus 4: 175 developable acres originally available — 175 ACRES SOLD, with no more acreage available.
- Campus 5: 67 developable acres originally available — 67 ACRES SOLD, with no more acreage available.
- Campus 6: 63 developable acres originally available — 63 ACRES UNDER CONTRACT, with no more acreage available.
- Campus 7: 13 developable acres originally available — 13 ACRES AVAILABLE.
- Campus 8: 107 developable acres originally available. Sold, with no more acreage available.
A growth-geared home for business and industry
Master-planned for ultimate functionality and located in the fast-growing and business-friendly Charleston, South Carolina, region, Camp Hall offers a broad range of site options for businesses of all types and sizes. The next-generation commerce park can also provide an array of parcel sizes — with specific site-development opportunities ranging from 7 to 600 acres — to allow for maximum flexibility in meeting businesses’ industry-specific needs.
To learn more about how Camp Hall can accommodate your business plans with build-ready South Carolina industrial sites, Charleston, SC-area, office space for sale, commercial real estate available in the Charleston region and more, visit the Camp Hall website today. And if you have any questions about the broad range of industrial and commercial properties available in the commerce park, contact a Camp Hall representative today.